Meeting Your Vehicles & Vessel Licensing Needs

Our office renews license tabs and changes titles for vehicle and vessels only.

WE DO NOT DO DRIVER’S LICENSE. For a list of driver’s license offices, please visit

Disabled Parking Permanent or Temporary Placards available here. You will need:


1. Application: Make sure your doctor, physician asst., or licensed registered nurse practitioner completes & signs the “Healthcare Provider” section.

2. They will also give you an original, signed prescription to submit with your application. (We can only accept the original. No copies).

Our Services

To pick up a registration, you must have an unexpired government-issued ID and either be the registered owner, have the same last name or address as the registered owner, or be an authorized representative with written permission.


Renew Your Tabs

Buying or Selling a Vehicle

Change Your Address

Fleet/Heavy Use Tax

Notary Services

Find a Form