Please update your address on your driver's license and on the DOL website before renewing your tabs. In order to change your address in the office at the time of renewal, you may be required to provide proof of primary residence address. You may use one of the following documents to prove the address of primary residence. The address listed on the document must specifically relate to the customer's primary residence and not a secondary location.
- Utility bill dated within 2 months (internet printouts are acceptable) Electric, Gas, Water, Cable, Landline phone, Sewer, Garbage, or Internet
- USPS change of address verification letter mailed, dated within 2 months (electronic letters not accepted)
- Proof of homeownership, dated within 1 year (mortgage documents, property tax documents, deed, title, online parcel viewer, etc.) (internet printouts are acceptable)
- Auto insurance policy dated within 2 months (internet printouts are acceptable)
- Homeowner’s/renter’s insurance dated within 2 months (internet printouts are acceptable)
- Business mail from a federal, or state agency, or a tribal, county, or city government entity dated within 2 months.